Whether you’re a professional photographer or you’ve got a great eye with a camera phone, the Royal Albert Dock Liverpool has partnered up with Liverpool Echo for the ultimate photography competition.
There’s no better place than the dock to capture golden hour, with autumnal evenings bringing some of the most spectacular sunsets in the city to the waterfront. Catch the last of the evening’s rays from one of the restaurants with the dusty pink backdrop of the three graces, or when strolling across the bridge next to Revolution to snap the sunset reflecting from the water; there’s an array of scenic spots to choose from.
For your chance to win the perfect autumn evening at the dock complete with sundowner cocktails, dinner, an overnight stay at Holiday Inn Express, plus a gift voucher for the latest camera equipment, we want to see your best sunset photographs of Liverpool’s historic Royal Albert Dock at twilight.
The competition will run from 23rd October – 6th November, and will be judged with the Liverpool Echo’s professional photographer, Colin Lane, and the dock’s Estate Manager, Sean Morrison.
- Overnight stay at Holiday Inn Express (Sun-Thurs)
- £150 gift voucher for a restaurant of the winner’s choice – choose from dock favourites such as Lerpwl, Maray, Gusto or Smugglers Cove (https://albertdock.com/food-drink- full choice here)
- £50 voucher for sundowner cocktails from a bar of choice – Revolution, One O Clock Gun, Revolucion de Cuba (https://albertdock.com/food-drink- full choice here)
- £500 voucher for Wilkinson Camera
- All photographs submitted must be taken yourself.
- The room at Holiday Inn Express is valid from Sun-Thurs and subject to availability.
- Entries may be used for marketing purposes for Royal Albert Dock Liverpool, which may include submitted photographs being used on our website (albertdock.com) and social media (@thealbertdock)
- The winner agrees to take part in marketing purposes for Royal Albert Dock Liverpool, which may include an image being taken of the winner with their prizes and your first name mentioned on our website (albertdock.com) and social media (@thealbertdock).
- All prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- For Echo Terms & Conditions, please see here